Health & Dental Plans
from Ralph Vandervoort
The cost of health care is rapidly rising and governments are downloading costs to the individual. There are innovative new plans for you, your family, and employees. Select from various plans to cover:
- Dental care such as cleanings, fillings, endodontic , periodontic, and in some cases crowns and dentures and orthodontics for children.
- Prescription drugs (70%-90%) coverage. Currently in Ontario, children under 25 are covered for essential medication.
- Medical equipment and supplies (wheel chairs, crutches, eyeglasses, etc.).
- Hospital accommodations and private duty nursing care.
- Stress management, acupuncture, naturopath, podiatrist.
Plans are issued on the first day of each month. Premiums are a medical expense for income tax, or a business expense if you are self employed. A medical questionnaire is required for most plans; however limited coverage is available without medical information.
Thank you for your interest in our innovative health care plans. Based on the information you provide we will design a plan to suit your needs through the various companies we represent.
Sign up online with one of our carriers, "Manulife", under one of its Individual or one of its Association Flexcare and FollowMe Health & Dental Plans, or The Great West Life Assurance Company under one of its Sonata Healthcare Plans.
See also the Ontario Ministry of Health for more information on health issues in Ontario.